Team building solutions have long been a core service at Bien Venue. With more companies offering remote working Bien Venue have a range of virtual team building solutions.
Bien Venue believe that virtual activities provide fun, interaction and encourage connectivity. They are a great tool to connect remote teams too.
Our top 3 benefits for virtual activities / team builds are:
Technology plays a key role in how we connect with people at the moment and despite living in a time where we are connected remotely people are feeling lonelier and more isolated than ever. Where an online team build can give more freedom to employees to use their imagination and creativity to solve solutions, a virtual activity can deliver a sense of normality and offer a social outlet and promote a positive work/life balance.
Keeping team morale high is key but can be hard during these challenging times. Virtual activities can act as quick pick me ups to increase moods or as part of the company’s culture. They can also make employees feel valued.
Virtual activities can encourage creativity and bring remote teams together. Building relationships, like people would do in the office kitchen, over lunch or on those post work drinks.
Some of our recommendations include:
In simplistic terms, you will get the best of both worlds – a live event and delegates attending virtually.
Bien Venue have undertaken an in depth review of hybrid solutions to enhance conferences and meetings and have experience in successfully delivering these solutions to our client base. As no two event requirements are the same we are tailoring quotes for this service, depending on a clients requirements. We have three core ways we can support clients with a hybrid event:
As well as virtual team builds and virtual activities, we have a range of additional virtual services:
· Virtual employee wellness – Bien Venue can offer a range of virtual wellbeing activities (such as yoga, meditation, music wellbeing and crafting) to improve mental health, confidence, and a healthy work life balance.
· Virtual catering – breakfast, snacks, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, we have you covered. Working with a number of our venue partners to be able to offer a range of catering delivered throughout the UK to your employee / delegates door.
· Engagement hampers – our engagement hampers are the perfect way to engage, motivate, thank, and reward.
· Virtual hosts – looking for the perfect person to keep your virtual conference or event audience engaged? We can help find that perfect person, whether it be someone famous or an engaging virtual host.
· Virtual Entertainment – ranging from magicians & illusionists to live dance routines & musicians to guest speakers & mindfulness sessions.
· Virtual studios – if you are looking for a base to host your virtual event from, Bien Venue can source both a venue/studio and audio-visual supplier.