When there are vacancies for specific roles at Bien Venue they will be displayed on this page. Otherwise, feel free to email email@example.com
We always welcome hearing from talented, hard-working people!
JOB TITLE : Conferencing and Events New Business Sales Executive
LOCATION : Poynton, Cheshire
REPORTING TO: Head of Sales
LOCATION: Office Based
To provide sales support to the Head of Sales and the Business Development Manager to assist in promoting Bien Venue’s portfolio within the UK and internationally to potential new clients and together as a sales team hit the financial revenue targets for the business.
- Provide a venue sourcing service that is second to none, including rate negotiations and producing A* proposals on behalf of the Head of Sales and the Business Development Manager.
- Be able to manage multiple enquiries and be able to work in a fast-paced fun environment with minimal supervision.
- Work to the New Business SLAs.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential new business through direct selling techniques, cold calling, internet research, competitor analysis and other research methods.
- Working with the Head of Sales to assist with social media and implementation of marketing campaigns when requested.
- To work with and assist in the calling, updating and management of CRM enquiries on a daily basis.
- Network within the business community and assist with new client entertainment events
- Work with Head of Sales and Business Development Manager to generate a sales pipeline of potential clients.
- Responding to requests from Senior Management in an efficient and timely manner.
- Prepare weekly report for Head of Sales to include details of Sales activity such as, number of calls, leads generated, appointments confirmed.
- Adhere to all company policies, values, procedures and ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated to potential clients.
- Work too departmental KPIs and Bien Venue budgets. (Achieving KPI’s will mean a quarterly bonus).
- Attend appropriate fam trips
What we’re looking for:
- Part of what makes Bien Venue as successful as it is is the highly motivated people who work with us and their enthusiasm for the Meetings and Events Industry.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an event or venue finding agency is preferred.
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner and represent Bien Venue to the highest standard is an essential requirement; therefore, excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- You must have a confident telephone manner, experience in providing high standards of customer service and strong administration skills.
- You should have the ability to identify client’s key business objectives whilst being able to cope with conflicting demands and be able to priorities tasks, whilst reaching, with the rest of the sales team, revenue targets for the financial year.
If you feel that the above criteria apply to you, send over your CV, along with a brief introduction as to why you think you should be our next Sales Executive, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting with you.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) plus quarterly bonus linked to KPI’s.