When there are vacancies for specific roles at Bien Venue they will be displayed on this page. Otherwise, feel free to email email@example.com
We always welcome hearing from talented, hard-working people!
We are currently seeking a highly organised and experienced individual to join our team as Office Manager. The successful applicant will work with and support the Director of the business and the company’s Senior Management Team, offering administrative support on a day to day basis. The job holder must be able to multi task, be personable and have a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
Reporting to: Director
- Supporting the Senior Management Team with day to day administrative support, collating and issuing management reports, and management of diaries and overseeing the overall office functionality.
- Taking ownership of the business’s IT systems with the support of the Operations Manager, and Team Leaders. Maintaining and management of all 3rd party supplier relationships i.e. IT, telephones, internet providers etc.
- Managing all the HR functionality of the business with the support of the business’s HR Consultant and Director.
- Organising all staff incentives, taking ownership of familiarisation trips, company competitions and staff socials.
- Tracking volume of spend with our preferred industry partners and distribute bi-weekly to the senior management team.
- Taking ownership and booking travel and hotel accommodation for staff attending business trips.
- Ensuring the business is compliant with GDPR and reviewing and taking ownership of Office Systems and Processes and ensure they are adopted within the business.
- Working on bespoke projects for the Director and Senior Management Team as and when required.
What Bien Venue is looking for:
Parts of what makes Bien Venue as successful is our highly motivated team and their enthusiasm for the Meetings and Events Industry. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you’ll have passion and a commitment to getting things done while always placing the business at the centre of everything you do. You’ll also have a good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive relationships. Finally, you’ll exhibit a hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org